Monday, June 1, 2015

Dear Grammy,






I’m so glad you and Papa spent so much time with me a week or so ago. 







It was FUN!

I’m not sure why Mama and Daddy were gone but you did a very good job of distracting me.

I have lots of teeth so I will definitely use the toothbrushes…





And a girl can always use a packpack and new books.


But can I talk to you about something?


Why didn’t anyone explain what Mama and Daddy were doing while we were reading books and coloring and doing puzzles?


I mean, you’ve all been saying stuff about a new baby but I thought we were talking about the pictures in my board books.



Daddy showed me a baby who everybody was looking at and holding their phones up in front of and saying things like ‘She is so tiny!’ and ‘I think she’ll have blond hair’ and ‘She looks like Hadley!’



Then everyone asked me if I liked my new sister.  Is that anything like a new packpack?



It was all just a little too much.

Thankfully Mama shared her french fries with me so that was good.



I was a little surprised when they came home the next day with that ‘sister’ in the baby car seat I’ve been playing in.


I actually can still fit in it myself, you know.


Daddy let me hold Grace.  She wiggles a lot and makes weird noises.


The thing is, Grammy, I feel kinda like I’ve been de-throned.


So come on back any time and I promise we can read together and sing songs and Papa can take pictures of me. 

Pleeeeeeease?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...